- 1 package of Marie Callender’s 7.75 Ounce Southern Style Corn Bread
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 1 15 ounce can of chili or leftover chili
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 scallion
- Preheat 7-inch skillet in 400 degree Fahrenheit oven.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine Marie Callender’s Southern Style Corn Bread with water, sour cream and frozen corn and stir until the mix is absorbed and large lumps disappear.
- Transfer batter to preheated skillet and bake for 20 minutes until lightly golden brown.
- Poke the entire surface of cornbread with a fork. Then spoon chili over the cornbread to make a even layer. Top with shredded cheese. Bake until the cheese is melted, about 20 minutes.
- Garnish with scallions and serve warm.