|PREP TIME||COOK TIME||SERVES|
|10-15 Minutes||25-30 Minutes||16|
- 1 package Shine Bakehouse Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2 Egg Whites, room temperature
- 8 Tablespoons Butter, melted & cooled slightly
- 2 Tablespoons Water
- 1 teaspoon Peppermint Extract (if desired)
- 1 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- Crushed Peppermint Candy
- Holiday Sprinkles or Non-Pareils
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Cover a large cookie sheet with foil or parchment paper; coat lightly with baking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together egg whites, butter, water, and peppermint extract (if using). Stir in brownie mix until thoroughly coated (mixture will be thick). Spread batter evenly into pan about 1/8”-1/4” thick.
- Bake brownie in center of oven for 25-30 minutes, or until firm. Remove from oven and cool on pan 15 minutes, then remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- Warm chocolate chips in microwave until chips look shiny. Stir chips to melt; pour over cooled brownie and spread evenly over surface. Sprinkle top of brownie generously with peppermint candy and sprinkles. Let chocolate harden completely. Break up into shards.