|Prep Time||Cook Time||Serves|
|5-10 Minutes||14-16 Minutes||6-8|
Enjoy this holiday scone made with our Original Gluten Free Scones
- Sticky Fingers Gluten Free Original Scone Mix
- 3/4 Cup Water or Orange Juice
- 1/2 Cup Dried Cranberry
- 2 Tablespoons Orange Peel
- 1 Teaspoon Orange Extract
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Lightly grease or line your baking sheet with parchment paper
- Mix all the dry ingredients together; scone mix, dried cranberry, and orange peel.
- Add the wet ingredients; orange extract and water or orange juice
- Combine all ingredients until the dough is formed
- Drop heaping tablespoons of dough on the prepared baking sheet. For more traditional triangle-shaped scones, shape the dough before baking.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes
These scones are great with an orange glaze. To make the orange glaze, combine 1/3 cup powdered sugar with 2 tablespoons orange juice. Make sure to add the glaze once the scones are totally cooled.