|Prep Time||Cook Time||Serves|
|5 Minutes||5 Minutes||2-4 people|
For this recipe you can use either the Original flavor of corn bread or you can use the Honey Butter if you would like a slightly sweeter pancake.
- 1 Package of 7.75 Marie Callenders Corn Bread
- 1/2 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 Tablespoon Baking Powder
- 2 Whole Eggs
- 1 Cup Milk
- 2-3 Tablespoon Butter, for Cooking
- In a bowl whisk together the cornbread mix, flour, and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the eggs and milk
- Fold the wet mix into the dry mix.
- Melt 1/2 tablespoon butter in a skillet or frying pan
- Add 1/4 cup of the pancake batter to your pan, and cook on both sides (about 3 minutes on each side)
- Serve with butter and syrup.